We offer a wide variety of packages to suit all levels.
- Private Lessons: 1 – 3 clients. Extra members of your party can be added at an additional cost, up to 10 people.
- Dry Slope: Lessons take place on a dry ski slope and we have classes for 3 – 4 years, 5 – 12 years, and 13 years – adult.
- Teen Ski: Aimed at 13 – 16 years.
- Wee Ski: Aimed at 5 – 12 years.
- Pre Wee Ski: Aimed at 3 – 4 years.
- Family: A mixed package where lessons are tailored to the needs of the group members – adults and children learn separately.
- Side Country & Ski Touring: New for the 2023/24 season for those aged 16 and over with minimum level 4 experience, your opportunity to experience the mountain off-piste. For an in-depth description of this course check out the dedicated page here.
Please Note: Skiing tuition is available from 3 years of age and snowboarding from 8 years.
When completing the form, please indicate your skill level from the list below:
Level 1 – Complete beginner or has tried once but would like to start again.
Level 2 – Able to control speed and change direction but have never really used a Poma or T-bar alone.
Level 3 – Can use a tow and is confident doing linked turns at speed.
Level 4 – Confident on a variety of lifts, able to ski/snowboard red runs safely but looking to improve technique to carry more speed and style.
Level 5 – Confident up to ski/snowboard red runs and above, looking to fine-tune techniques such as carving and variable terrain.
Click here to create a user login for our online booking portal.
As our Snow Sports tuition is bespoke, please contact us for prices and availability.
If you want to hire equipment only, call us on (+44) 07495 028578.